Thursday, November 25, 2010

CHECKERED PONY'S PSYCHEDILIC EQUINAUTICS

A young Dartmoor pony foal near the summit of ...Image via Wikipedia
A checkered pony loved to canter, With a bright plaid Tam O’Shanter.

And matching scarf around her neck!  But jealous neighbors got upset!

An egocentric crass show off?  “Au contraire!” she stomped and scoffed! 

“It’s not my hat and scarf, you see, that keeps your eyes festooned on me!”

“It’s my soft gingham hide unique, that looky loos and gawkers seek!”

“And my brightly colored coat,” she winked, "of green and orange, and soft hot pink!”

“If you resent a pastel blur, don’t concentrate upon my fur!"

"Then when I kick my hooves up high, just smile and wave as I trot by.”

"But if it might make you feel better, next time I’ll wear my zebra sweater!” 
   
“And though it may sound quite insane, I'd love some roses in my mane!”

gnuewe,wpdocs (c)  Copyright 1996 by Gary Minkin,
(818) 363-2211
P.O. Box 3515, Granada Hills CA, 91394  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment